When it comes to cooking oil, organic and non gmo are a priority! ☺
The best 3 oils to cook with:
1) Coconut Oil assists in weight loss, the brain, and benefits cholesterol.
2) Olive oil assists with heart healing properties, lowering blood pressure, and stubborn fat cells.
3) Avocado oil assists with nutrient absorption, balances blood pressure, and improves arthritis
The worst 3 oils to cook with:
1) Canola oil is a process oiled derived from GMO rapeseed. Primarily refined using hexane which is a chemical used in gasoline. Linked to increasing trans fat levels and destroys the myelin sheath in the brain leading to neurological disorders. 97% Genetically modified.
2) Corn oil is derived from Monsanto’s GMO corn. This crop is heavily treated with roundup and other pesticides which are toxic to the entire body. Being high in Omega-6 this oil is linked to inflammation, cancer, and obesity. 98% Genetically modified.
3) Soybean oil is created from GMO soybean. This crop is linked to a plethora of issues. To start Soy mimics estrogen in the human body so it upsets the entire hormonal balance in both males and females. It also is very high in omega 6’s and linked to obesity, fatty liver, inflammation, heart damage, asthma, and immune system impairment. 90% genetically modified.
With the information above it is good to know the difference in the oils you use to cook or at a restaurant you plan to attend. You can always ask in advance what oil they prepare their food in. For health and longevity stick to coconut, olive, or avocado oil. These 3 benefit the body in many ways, keep the immune system strong, and have been used for centuries. 👏
PM me for the best options 🙂
Results may vary depending on multiple factors: age, gender, skin type and condition, concomitant products used, health history, location, lifestyle,
*Information sourced from 🔆Cultivateelevate.com