As they say, it’s a privilege to get older. And there’s no question that certain aspects of the aging process are great, from improved confidence to having a better perspective on life. As for fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots … well, that’s the not-so-fun part of aging.
That’s where the Rodan + Fields Reverse Regimen comes in. Thanks to brightening (and acne-fighting) ingredients that can help reduce signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots, regular use of the Reverse Regimen can give your skin a younger look while fighting the skin’s natural aging process.
In fact, in our clinical trials, 73% of people who used this regimen noticed instantly brighter skin. After two weeks, 84% noticed softer, smother-feeling skin, and after four weeks 70% of people thought their skin looked more luminous. After eight weeks of use, study participants notice effects like less visible dark spots, clearer skin, more moisturized skin, healthier-looking skin, and more.*
In other words, there’s no question that the R+F Reverse Regimen achieves the desired effect of reversing and preventing signs of aging and brightening the skin overall. But how does it work, exactly? We break down how different ingredients in this four-step regimen can help address signs of aging. Here’s everything you need to know.
Cleansing with glycolic acid, lactic acid, and jojoba esters to brighten the skin
The first step of the R+F Reverse Regimen is the Reverse Deep Exfoliating Cleanser, which buffs and micro-refinishes the skin’s surface for a more radiant appearance. But how does it do this, exactly? The physical and chemical exfoliants included in this cleanser help to remove dulling, pigmented surface cells to reveal a brighter complexion and younger-looking skin.
The ingredients that make this happen include:
- Glycolic acid, which softens the skin’s texture by gently exfoliating dead skin cells on the surface.
- Lactic acid, which does the hard work of refining and smoothing out the skin
- Jojoba esters polylactic acid, which physically lifts and clears skin impurities without the irritation that often comes with this step.
Niacinamide, sodium hyaluronate, and licorice extract minimize discoloration
The second step of the R+F Reverse Regimen is the Reverse Intensive Brightening Toner, which softens the skin while minimizing discoloration for a bright, luminous complexion. In other words, you can get ready to say goodbye to dull skin, age spots, and other discoloration.
The ingredients that make this happen include:
- Niacinamide, or vitamin B3, is an essential nutrient that helps to even out skin tone and minimize skin congestion.
- Sodium hyaluronate, which is a powerful humectant that helps to hydrate and soothe the skin
- Licorice extract, which calms skin and visibly reduces discoloration caused by environmental triggers
SPF helps protect and the skin
The third step is SPF, a crucial part of protecting your skin from signs of aging since sun damage is one of the leading causes of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and other discoloration. That’s why the third step of the R+F Reverse Regimen is the Reverse Brightening Defense Fluid Lotion with SPF 50.
This is a lightweight lotion that protects the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. The high level of SPF (50), will provide longer, better sun protection than other sunscreens out there with lower SPFs.
Another ingredient is this Fluid Lotion that helps brighten the skin include:
- Patented RF3 Antioxidant Complex, which helps defend the skin against environmental triggers that lead to discoloration.
- Licorice extract, which calms skin and visibly reduces discoloration caused by environmental triggers.
Vitamin C, retinal technology, and kojic acid work hard to brighten the skin overnight
The final step of the R+F Reverse Regimen is the Reverse Tone Correcting Treatment, which works to reduce the look of dark spots and brown spots and visibly even out your skin tone.
This formula works so well thanks to the following ingredients:
- 10% stabilized vitamin C blend, which helps to brighten the skin.
- Retinal MD technology, which revitalizes the skin and helps enhance natural cell turnover, which helps reduce signs of aging
- Kojic acid, which visibly diminishes discoloration and helps even skin tone.
Fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots happen to the best of us, and they’re a natural part of the aging process. Luckily, there’s a lot you can do to address the signs of aging – the brightening, age-defying ingredients in the R+F Reverse Brightening Treatment are a great place to start!
*All referenced results are based on an 8-week U.S. clinical and consumer study.
Learn more about Rodan + Fields and how you can get your most radiant skin ever. Trust your skin’s glow to the Doctors and to your consultant who know how to help you get your skin glowing.
Results may vary depending on multiple factors: age, gender, skin type and condition, concomitant products used, health history, location, lifestyle,
Share this with friends or family members. It will save their skin — and boost their confidence.
PM me for the best options to suit your budget 🙂
*information is taken from The Skincare Source.