It’s been stressful lately! And that stress can show up in unexpected ways, including on your skin. Anxiety and fear, which have become pretty regular feelings for a lot of us given the current situation, trigger a fight or flight response in your body. This fight or flight response releases cortisone, a stress hormone, that increases oil production. This means clogged pores, dull complexion and maybe even breakouts.
No need to stress even more. We’ve got some easy solutions to help you out. Once a day, swap your regular cleanser for UNBLEMISH or SPOTLESS to deep clean and help reduce oil. Add in our RECHARGE Detox Mask 2-3 times a week to take care of clogged pores and blackheads. Or, if you have blemishes, try UNBLEMISH Clarifying Mask.
Stress can also affect your immune system. This makes skin more vulnerable to blotchiness, redness and irritation. If you’re experiencing any of those issues, try our SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment 1-2 times a day. It hydrates and helps reduce visible redness as it protects and calms dry, chapped skin.
Another easy way to help keep your immune system strong is Vitamin D3. It’s recognized by healthcare professionals as good for the overall health of bones, muscles and the immune system. Which is more important than ever right now. Our Maximum D3 is a once a week supplement with 10,000 international units of Vitamin D3. To find the right dose for you, ask your doctor to make a personalized recommendation.
If you’re looking for instant payoff or just want to put your best face forward while facing hard times, check out Radiant Defense Perfecting Liquid. It evens tone, boosts radiance and helps protect skin so it looks healthier over time. Find your shade match through the Rodan + Fields Solution Tool Shade Finder or check-in with an R+F Independent Consultant for samples.
SIMPLE (+ WALLET FRIENDLY) TIPS
1) ESSENTIALS GAUZE PADS have a soft textured weave to allow the Regimen Toners + ESSENTIALS Complete Eye Makeup Remover to catch dirt and debris. The cotton weave evenly distributes the formulas and their benefits onto your skin so you see the best results.
2) REMOVE MAKEUP before cleansing get the full benefits of your Regimen cleanser’s targeted ingredients. This also reduces how many dirty towels you have to wash and prevents using excess amounts of cleanser. Our Instant Makeup Remover Wipes have good-for-skin ingredients like conditioners to help soften.
3) USE FINGERTIPS to apply products to avoid wasting any on your palms. Bonus: your fingertips send sensorial feedback that helps you apply products properly. The formulas to do the heavy lifting when applied with light-medium pressure.
4) ADD AN EXFOLIATOR if your Regimen has a bead-free cleanser. Use ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste 1-3 times a week in place of your regular cleanser. Exfoliation helps remove dead cells so formulas can reach skin and pores more easily. If you have sensitive skin, lightly massage exfoliator onto damp instead of dry skin as tolerated.
5) WEAR SUNSCREEN every day! Apply your Regimen SPF in the morning to get the full benefits of our unique combinations of sunscreen and targeted ingredients for your skin concern. UV rays can penetrate windows so don’t skip the SPF even though you’re WFH.
6) GET SAFE SUNKISSED SKIN when you use Foaming Sunless Tan 1-2 times a week. Canceled vacations and being stuck inside doesn’t have to mean living without a golden glow! Amp up your bronze even more with the right shade of Radiant Defense Perfecting Liquid.
Learn more about Rodan + Fields Radiant Defense Perfecting Liquid and how you can get your most radiant skin yet. Trust your skin’s glow to the Doctors and your consultant who know how to help you get your skin glowing.
Results may vary depending on multiple factors: age, gender, skin type and condition, concomitant products used, health history, location, lifestyle and diet.
Share this with friends or family members. It could save their skin — and boost their confidence.
PM me for the best options to suit your budget 🙂
*information taken from Derm RF.