Launched in 2002 by Stanford University-trained dermatologists Katie Rodan, M.D. and Kathy Fields, M.D.,
Rodan + Fields® Dermatologists is at the forefront of clinical skincare—merging effective over-the-counter medicines with active cosmetics to provide real and visible results. The line provides solutions for specific skin concerns, targeting them with individually packaged, dedicated regimens designed to take the guesswork out of caring for the most common skincare challenges. It’s a simple yet effective problem/solution approach to the skin.
Bringing the Doctor’s Office to the Home:
As practicing dermatologists, Dr. Fields and Dr. Rodan witnessed the emotional scars that such common skin conditions as acne, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and sensitive skin can cause. To treat these conditions and to eliminate the confusion caused by an overabundance of both advice and products available today, the Doctors developed targeted, easy-to-use regimens consisting of step-by-step systems that include specific, over-the-counter medications to address each aspect of these skin conditions. In doing so, they brought medical care out of the doctor’s office and into the home.
And in 2008 Rodan + Fields took that personal approach one step further as they entered the direct selling industry. Building upon its special and direct connection with its customers, this channel of distribution allows the brand the opportunity to preserve many of the elements of the patient/doctor relationship and more directly reach its customers.
The Rodan + Fields Points of Difference:
From problem identification and effective dermatology-based treatment solutions to professional follow-up and support, Rodan + Fields brings the doctor’s office straight to the home. What sets them apart?
– Real Solutions to Common Skincare Concerns: The Rodan + Fields skincare products are packaged in easy to understand and use regimens that target a customer’s specific skincare concern. The results are powerful.
– A Whole Face Approach: Spot treatments alone just mask a problem, not solve it. Therefore, the Rodan + Fields regimens are comprised of a series of products that treat the whole face and not just an isolated problem.
– Real Medicine for Real Results: Because no single medicine can effectively reverse complex skin problems, the regimens contain multiple products which combine the power of real medicines with elegant skincare ingredients to help women and men achieve radiant, healthy skin.
– Dermatologist-Created: As practicing dermatologists with over 40 years of combined clinical experience, Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields have helped tens of thousands of patients address skincare concerns.
The Rodan + Fields line offers the best solutions straight from the doctor’s office.
– Dermatologic Skincare That Goes Beyond the Formulations: From problem identification (through educated Consultants as well as a unique web-based Consultation tool developed by Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields) to incredible support and follow-up (through the RF Connection – a one-of-a-kind program that links customers directly to a team of dermatologic nurses or product experts to get their individual skincare questions answered directly and personally), Rodan + Fields offers the fullest dermatology experience outside of a medical office.
Rodan + Fields makes intelligent dermatology-based treatments available to everyone.oy backgrounder
Rodan + Fields® Regimens are designed to take the guesswork out of caring for the most common skincare challenges. Each regimen consists of a step-by-step system that uses specific, over-the-counter medications to address each aspect of these skin conditions for visible benefits. Far better than one product alone, these multi-functional products build on each other for the best results. Product lines include UNBLEMISH, a complete skincare system that uses sulfur and benzoyl peroxide plus active cosmetics to help combat acne, blemishes and breakouts; REVERSE, an easy-to-use regimen to combat photo-aging and uneven skin tone; ANTI-AGE a three-step system that uses peptide technology to combat wrinkles, collagen loss and surface damage and SOOTHE to calm and protect dry, irritated, sensitive skin. Each regimen contains a 60-day supply of products.
Other products are sold separately that address daily skincare needs.
For more information, contact Debi Granite at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-332-9995 or visit